Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy busy busy

I am leaving for Gonaives momentarily, but a quick note so you know I'm alive and kicking.

Our medical team arrived, did one day of clinic in PAP and then got called to a hospital in Cap Haitian to help with the cholera epidemic. I opted not to go so that I could instead go to Gonaives, to help my friends with cholera there. Of course, plans never go exactly as you intend here, so I ended up spending 2 days running the triage tent at a cholera treatment center in Cabaret. As you can imagine, it was a zoo. Photos and better updates to come.

And now, to Gonaives where I'm not sure what I will be doing, but I'm sure I will be doing something.

Keep praying for us!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Praying for you Kez! Awesome work!!

Sondra said...

Glad to hear it is Kez Busy-ness as usual! You are amazing and are making a difference everyday! We continue to keep you in prayer!