Friday, March 18, 2011

Lauren's visit

Lauren and I had a great time during her week-long stay at the Shoebox. Some highlights were a pancake party with a lot of music and neighborhood boys...


Gifts for all the kids including a sticky bubble-blowing kit that...ahem...we may have stolen from the goody bag and used with my Haitian staff and American friends. In our defense, I don't think the little kids could have mastered the technique...



Playing with little kids at feeding program...


I think her favorite was our time at Dorothy's. Lauren is a baby FANATIC and if there had been any way to smuggle these twins into her suitcases, she would have done it.




If I was super excited to have my friend here, Frantz was just a step behind me. He remembered Lauren from her visit in March 2010 and he spent long hours at the Shoebox with us.

No comments: