Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Images of today

Missing a leg from birth. She will probably need a medical visa to go the States for some corrective surgery and for prosthesis fitting.


A very happy Myson, home with his parents after being shipped to the US for emergency brain surgery after being injured in the earthquake.


Boxes of food and hygiene stuff ready to be handed out to the tent city, courtesy of Operation Blessing and prepared by my neighbor and community leader, Alix.


If you don't have bandage supplies, just use what you have on hand: duct tape and a child' homework!


Lauren's boyfriend doing the dishes.


I have never seen sunsets like the ones I see in Haiti.


Tweedledee and Tweedledum on their way back to school for the first time post-quake. I miss them...sort of.


Bill Nathan, happy to be alive and happy to be back in Haiti.


My Shoebox, currently housing me, a nun, my boss, and a recycling center for rebar and other treasures of the demolition process.

No comments: