Saturday, September 29, 2007

Still no internet

I am so sorry folks, but the internet is still not functioning at HFC. I spoke to the girls tonight and they said that they are waiting for Levy (the orphanage assistant director) to reconnect the cables. Once he does that, they will be able to use it on Saturdays with any adult supervisor, but since he is the only one who knows how to connect everything, they have to wait for him. I can't believe that with all the technological things I taught Stephanie I did not manage to teach her this! I will call Levy this week and put some pressure on him to get the internet hooked back up.

Martine said that the girls are all doing fine and there was plenty of laughter and yelling in the background to prove her point.

I forgot to tell them that I have a ticket for December. How pathetic is that?

No comments: