Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Exams again

It is exam time at HFC again. Please pray for our kids to pass with flying colors. Emmanuel told me last night that his first 2 exams "just didn't feel right." That's not a good sign. Miscardet is upset because the nannies won't let him study on the roof after dark (for safety reasons). He says that there is just too much going on downstairs to be able to focus and really study. "But I'll pass," he told me very confidently. "I always pass." At 10:15 last night, Bernadin was still in the boys' dining room studying for his chemistry exam. I'm telling you, these kids put me to shame with their serious study habits. They will get their report cards back next week when I am there - I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or very apprehensive about it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so glad you shared this. I was wondering when we would know how they did. Our family is praying for them morning and night regarding their exams. I bet they'll be so relieved to have it over with!

Angela said...

I'm thinking of you and wondering how things are coming along with only a couple more days until you are with them again. Are you ready to go? I'm so thrilled for you and the kids and sure hope to see you there!