Sunday, January 17, 2010

My life



















Thank you all for your prayers and concern. I am exhausted, working hard to take care of hundreds of injured people every day. We anxiously await the arrival of relief especially food, water, and baby formula, as well as all kinds of medical supplies. We are still having occasional tremors, which is terrifying because of what we have lived through, but for the most part, people are pretty upbeat and grateful to be alive. My neighborhood kids have been helping me distribute supplies and meds and just generally cheering me up with hugs and kisses. It is a lonely and depressing place to be right now, but it is most definitely where I am needed.

9 comments:

Emily Grace said...

Praying for you, Kez!

The Haiti Lady said...

The #2 picture and the last picture...are they ok or did they pass? Hard to tell with everything going on.
Praying so hard for you to have strength, as much peace as possible, and for th whole country of people.
Love always,
LeAnne

Jim Schneid said...

We are thinking of you every day. Our prayers are with you. Ellie and I wish we could be there to give you emotional support.
Thanks for keeping us posted and we are very happy that you are healthy.

Jim and Ellie Schneid

Bernie said...

Kez, Linda and I are grateful that you are alive and able to help. Right now the Navy has not activated her. If you don't know, the Comfort is enroute and should arrive on Thursday 1/21. CAPT Ware is in charge.

Linda is worried about Chris, Carter, and Kelly, some of your translators from April. Any word would help her.

Thanks for all of your work and prayers from all of us for your safety, strength, and comfort.

Take care of you, too.
Bernie and Linda Brown

The Williamson Clan said...

Kez, you are very much in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Kez,
I am praising God that you are alive. I am praying for you and the people around you. Pray you get help real soon.
-Debbie
Charline's Mom

Hannah said...

Praying for you, Keziah. Keep going. I love you so so much.

Caitlin said...

we're all very proud of you Kez, and very happy to here you are well.. remember to take care of yourself, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

peace and love to you, and thank you for your work, I'm so happy you are surviving.

We are all praying for you and those you care for.