Thursday, March 20, 2008

Junk mail

A few days ago, I was emptying out the junk mail in my Yahoo! account and I found an email from Kattia. I emailed her back and apologized for the delay, explaining that for some reason, my email account interpreted her message as trash. Yesterday she wrote back to me:

"How are you Kez? I am fine by the grace of God.
Me neither, I don't know why the message would get sent to the trash. I know that a trash can only contains things that are unnecessary, things that have no value, or no importance. In fact, I would say that you belong in the same place as the message. Isn't that true? Yes, it's true.
So my dear mademoiselle, what do you think of that?
Yes, I am happy to be on vacation right now and I am sorry that you are still in school. So, I am saving my vacation and when you come to Haiti, I will share it with you.
Right now, there are lots of mangos in Haiti and very soon, I will be eating a mango. I can either send one to you by email or by telephone.
I love you and I miss you.
Have a nice day.
Kattia
PS I imagine this message will go into the trash too, right?"

Man, she has got the most marvelous sassy streak! I love it.

No comments: